Friday, January 5, 2007

Professor Shakes Lives!

Surprise, Surprise! I'm back!

Per the advice of a mentor of mine, I resisted the urge to spend my vacation dwelling on the weighty issues that often make up the content of our postings and, for once, I just chilled. No books, no newspapers, no blogs, and no C-Span.

Friends, for the last two and a half weeks, I have napped, watched T.V. (Reality T.V. to be precise...The Soup is my new favorite T.V. program), and napped some more. Needless to say, I am very well rested and excited about blogging again. I want to thank all of you who kept the blog alive during my absence. In particular, I want to thank Shahib Shahab, Jason Fall, and Ben Marsh. Your discussions have been both enlightening and entertaining. Please keep the contributions coming.

Okay, give me a few minutes and I'll have my first posting of the year up. PEACE!